At Sophia Denieffe Podiatry a routine podiatry treatment can be achieved in a:
- Clinic (Ground floor) 27 West End, Llanelli, SA15 3DN.
- House calls.
Full consultation and treatment can on average take between 20-35 minutes to ensure a thorough overall assessment.
Regular checkups are necessary to monitor foot health and keep your feet healthy.
Routine nail care (nail care only)
- Ensuring a correct technique for nail cutting for both general and Diabetic patients.
- Thickened, damaged, ingrowing, fungal nail treatments
- Callous/Hard skin
- Dry/cracked heels
- Fungal infections
- Minor ulcer management
- Diabetic Footcare
- Toe Nail Removal- Nail Surgery
- Biomechanical assessment
- Sports injuries
- Kinesiology taping
- Special insoles
- Footwear advice
A vascular assessment will be carried out as part of any treatment.
- Diabetics will receive a diabetic assessment.
- The results of the diabetic assessment can be sent to your GP (requested).
- An assessment will be performed once every 6 months.
Quality assured treatment.